The meeting was held last October 3.
Highlights (initial agreements):
1. Ayala Center Cebu agreed to lend Tsinelas a space for the “Their Books” event for 2 or 3 days, tentatively set on first weekend after All Souls’ Day 2008.
2. Cebu Holdings will fund a year-long educational program (particularly on environmental awareness) of Tsinelas for upland barangays in Cebu City.
For more fotos of the meeting, click here.
Tsinelas turned over an amount to Manguiao National High School officials for school uniforms and school fees of its 20 beneficiaries there yesterday. The group also handed over a set of encylopedia to start the school’s library. It was the second delivery of reading materials by Tsinelas for the school. Manguiao is a remote barangay in Asturias.
After Asturias, Tsinelas proceeded to another school, this time in Tuburan. Tsinelas met with teachers of Colonia Central School and agreed to help them own computers for the students. (more fotos here)
Campus activities where Tsinelas volunteers rocked recently:
1. CSCST – first place, softball, intramurals ’08
2. UP – grand slam, cheer dance competition (humanities department)
3. USJR – first place, GMA 7’s iWitness documentary competition (batang tambol entry)
4. SWU – second place, bible quiz, organizations night